We love our community, and we want to spread the love!
Show us your favorite thing about Idle with a meme. Win the awards in $IDLE tokens — 35 of them are up for grabs.
Let’s get this meme train going. All aboard! 🚂
Total of 35$IDLE to be awarded among 3 finalists! Voting will take place over 3 days after the competition is done and 3 finalists are chosen.
- 🥇: 20 $IDLE
- 🥈: 10 $IDLE
- 🥉: 5 $IDLE
How to apply?
- Use Idle logos (found here) and create your meme using the theme “Describe Idle to your friend who’s never heard of it, by using a meme”
- Submissions must be sent via Twitter by retweeting, then replying to this tweet with your entry. Use hashtags $IDLE & #IdleMemeContest and tag @idlefinance
- Your meme must express the theme “Describe Idle to your friend who’s never heard of it, by using a meme”
- You can use any media format (image, video, GIF, etc.)
- The meme must not contain other links;
- Plagiarism is prohibited;
- The meme must not carry obscene expressions or insults;
- The meme must not infringe upon the copyright;
- One participant can create more than one meme, but only one prize per participant will be awarded.
- The challenge is starting now (Tuesday 13th 2021) and submissions will close on Tuesday 20th 2021
- The following day, the C&M League will select the top 10 memes which will go for a community vote. In 3 days (72h) from the start of voting, winners will be announced.
Protip: Meme science says “that certain features like the scale of an image, the presence of characters, of facial emotions, and of poses are particularly indicative of virality”. Do with this info what you want!
Good luck everyone!