Gitcoin Hackathon Round 11: Announcing Idle Winners
This 3-week hackathon has been an exciting journey!
The Gitcoin Round 11 is now over: the event hosted 328 projects with 2793 participants looking to build ideas, unleash their creativity, and develop projects on different protocols.
For this edition, we decided to place Idle Perpetual Yield Tranches on the main stage, providing two bounties:
- Build A New Yield Sources For Idle Perpetual Yield Tranches
- Build On Top Of Idle Perpetual Yield Tranches.
During the Hackathon, we received 5 applications and 4 final submissions.
A special thanks to the judging committee, the Dev League, for the thorough review and evaluation of all projects received.
Now, it’s time to announce the winners:
Build A New Yield Sources For Idle Perpetual Yield Tranches
- 1st prize [300 IDLE] lido-idle-tranche by shota-masuda-onibakuchi: this strategy allows depositing DAI into Lido. With further work, this integration could evolve into a downstream lender for idleDAI Tranches classes and further tranches that will be released in the future.
- 2nd prize [200 IDLE] IdlePerpetual-YieldTranche-GR11 by sunnyrk: this strategy allows depositing DAI into Yearn. With more tests and work, this integration could evolve into a downstream lender for idleDAI Tranches classes.
Build On Top Of Idle Perpetual Yield Tranches
- 1st prize [450 IDLE] Idle-CDO-cards by elmol: created as NFTs, these cards represent different types of investing strategies, balancing the risk and gain. Idle CDO Cards can be traded or burned to get profits as well.
- 2nd prize [50 IDLE] IdleCDOContainer-Tranches by sunnyrk: the idea of this project is to bundle Idle Perpetual Yield Tranches classes through an ERC-20 CDO contract.
Thanks to all participants for showing their commitment and creativity in developing ideas with Idle technology: we are really excited to builders working on Idle infrastructure and look forward to pursuing the development of the next phases with you.
Take a chance to join the Idle ecosystem:
- Receive additional economic support (Idle Grant Program, with $15k grant issued directly by Treasury League) and mentorship from our Leagues to move your project/integration in production;
- Earn up to 50% of the generated fees via B2B program, and
- By proving your experience, start the journey to join the Dev League as a core developer (with monthly salaries ranging from $4k to $11k).
Lastly: don’t worry if you didn’t win or you missed this Hackathon; these are some of the possibilities you can use to join the Idle ecosystem. Stay in touch with us for future initiatives and upcoming Hackathons!